Thursday, April 03, 2008

anything else?? kick me in da butt

Wei!

I'm going home tomorrow!!! TOMORRROOOOWWWWWWW......

I feel happy.

But I still have a thing that's bugging me. This morning, my friend told me that a Industrial Training list is up at the notice board stating what every one's status are so far. And my friend told me that the HUKM accepted me! And my mom told me that I didn't...she got the letter from HUKM. SO who I should believe? Even worst, I've already sent my resume to that other company on Tuesday!!! What tha hell is going on here???????? Huhuhuuuuuuuu~ As if I don't have enough problems already!

I'm gonna call my mom to make sure that the letter is from HUKM. I feel like I wanna go home right this moment to see the 'letter' for real. Is this some sorta April Fool prank for me by HUKM? If I found out......hmm I donno what to say la. I'm worst at calling people on tha phone...especially when he/she gonna be your boss on July!!

I dunno what to think. I hate to think that it's my fault for not double checking that HUKM wants me or not. I hate to think it. But if it's true that HUKM had sent a letter of rejection to my house, then it's totally not my fault. Like, when you get an official letter of reject, it's like 100% confirm that they didn't like you. Why would anyone bug the company after clearly receiving a reject letter? OK now I'm just reassuring myself...hunhhhh....

No comments: