Monday, March 31, 2008

give me a second chance

We did it! My group for social science have finished presenting our project! One done another one to go. God I can't wait for the group project to be over. But in order to do that, I have to do da work! Which I still can't figure out! Waaaaaaa!~ Nangis lagi la aku..........

I phoned a company this morning to see if they need an industrial training student. And to my surprise, they need one. I'm so excited! But I'm careful this time, not to let my hopes to high. In case the resume went through, but they're not impressed. Just like the case of HUKM. I had very high hopes. In fact, I was so sure that I started to picture myself working there and go lunch with my mom (my mom worked near there). And I was so crushed and hopeless when I came to know that they rejected me. :(

So I'm going to post the cover letter and resume tomorrow morning. And hopefully they will take me in. Take me as I am, mister! I beg you please...

No comments: