Wednesday, June 18, 2008

lalalala update? Nah!

I already bersemangat to write here yesterday, but there's something wrong with blogger. Now I have no desire to write, but have to coz I got a lot to say in yesterday's post. Huuuuhssssss...BUT I fucking left my pendrive in which I saved the post in! Waaaaaaaaaaaa~

So, I don't wanna write it all over again, coz I forgot already what it is, humm it's just about this song that I love now.

Have you ever wondered what's lurking somewhere in your laptop or computer? No, I'm not talking about viruses...I'm talking about files that you don't even know existed. Documents that you forgot you had them...In my case, it's music. The songs that I don't realize is there. Up until...I got bored with my current play list. And one day I sifted through my music folder and discovered gems. Precious music.

And now I'm into Tori Amos all over again. The thing about me is that I seem to have periods of music. I can be into rock metal this one time, but in a couple of weeks I turn into a New Age hippie junkie. Yup, that's one fact for you.

Back to Tori's music. Tori Amos is a huge influence of my life. Her music is extraordinary...it's just surreal. And she has an extensive library of songs...coz she's just so productive. There's this song called Lust, I love it to death right now. And I remembered very vividly how much I despise this song over a year ago when I first downloaded it! I suddenly rediscovered it last week and I thought "OMG! This song is so great...why did I hated it so much last year??"

And so, I love this song to bits. It is soft, yet intense. I wish I could show you guys how great Tori Amos is...maybe next time. And maybe next time, I'll REMEMBER to bring my pen drive so I could upload the "tak jadi" post about this song. Hahahaha.

Hmm maybe I can show you who Tori Amos is...wait while I search for a nice pic of her ;)

Here she is...with her Bosendorfer Piano!



Ps: She's not a New Age artist (that was just an example, silly). She's beautiful, isn't she? She's a great singer songwriter and an amazing pianist. She's actually my real influence...I mean, she's the one that influence me to love the piano, not Maksim like many others think.

Okay, I'll stop here! *grinning*

Tori, you rock! AAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaa!

Okay, till next time! I'll post that one as soon as possible.

No comments: