Wednesday, June 11, 2008

I must be nightmare-ing

To make matters worse....There's going to be a movie about that book!!!!!!!!!!!

Whaaaa....Why? Why dammit??!! I love this book too much for them to just screw it up like this!

I'm not against movies based on novels or anything. Well, most of adapted-from-novel movies don't stick to the original story! I heard (or read) on IMDB that they're gonna end that movie with a pizza party scene! OOOO NOOOOOOO! What the fuck??

On top of that, the cast, as I discovered on the same website, is completely horrible! Imagine Cameron Diaz playing the distraught mother of a leukemic child...argh I don't even dare to see it happen! And Abigail Breslin playing Anna...great job to the production team...They seem to have not read the book. Can you imagine Abigail playing a girl suing her parents?? NOT IN A MILLION YEARS!

Arghhhhhhh I'm so tensed! Why can't they come up with a better set of actors to play in a powerful story like this? There are so many great actors out there: Maybe Cate Blanchett as the mother, maybe Ellen Page can be Anna, maybe George Clooney can be the father, and so many other actors!

What I'm really pissed of the most is that Alec Baldwin is Playing Campbell Alexander, and Julia Romano is prolly played by Joan Cusack. The two characters that I really like; and looks and behave in entirely different way than the actors could become! And not to mention they're OLD. WTF???????????????????????

I feel like I'm gonna bang this computer on the wall.

No comments: