Wednesday, October 22, 2008

wtf happened to me?

Wow.

My pics are in my friendster. Please come and see it there, okay. Its not very convenient to post them here since there's so many.

My University supervisor will come next Wednesday, and I seriously don't know what to do if he comes here. Argh.

My mum has meetings till Thursday. And I have to stay back. On Monday, we went home at 12.30 AM. That's a first for the both of us. I am scared, alone in her room in the middle of the night. I even managed to shock myself by mistaking the beat of the song Juliet - Emilie Autumn, with someone banging on the door. Seriously, I have never detected that beat before when I listened to it on my pc, but I listened to it on the earphone and cellphone and there it waaas...shocking stuff.

Thankfully, yesterday we can go home at 8.30PM. I actually prepared myself to stay back late till midnight and even bought my KAMI DVD to watch, but since my mum's done early, I didn't managed to watch it. Maybe tonite I can watch, coz mum says that today will be more hectic coz there's over 20 ppl coming to present their budgets etc etc. So I'm pretty prepared, mentally and physically...and brought stuff like magazines, my HDD with loads of movies in it, and my freshly charged phone (for music purposes).

Also, I found this guy on okcupid from Liverpool. Yeah. Actually he found me, and sent me a message. I was shocked, coz most guys that message me from there are niggas and one iranian whos a sex freak (i ignored him now, and I ignored all niggas). I dunno why niggas like me! I'm scared of them. They scare me so much. No matter how sweet their words are. I'm so afraid to layan, coz they're everywhere! I thought if I layan them, they're come get me and do bad things to me (eg rape).

So this Liverpool guy, I think I like him. *blushing*

I didn't at first, coz I thought he's just like others (who likes to talk about sex only). But he's very sweet. He didn't even hinted on sex. Just chatting to get to know each other. I dunno why, but he likes to ask me about my family (pretty odd, lol). But...yeah...it's kinda funny, coz we've only chatted that one time only, 2 days ago...but I kinda miss him and think about him every day.

He sent me poems for 2 days now... *melting*

I feel guilty that I don't have the talent for poems. I want to write poems for him too~

The thing is; we have 8 hours difference. So when I get to work, 8 AM, he's preparing to sleep already. So we can only chat to say hi, how are you etc...then he has to sleep. Huhu...

So he's sleeping now...I hope he dreams about me...haha

Ok I don't wanna let my hopes up too high. Who knows if he's just playing with me?? So I'll just be friends and see what happens.

Thats all for the updates. Babai for now..

No comments: