Saturday, January 10, 2009

High Fidelity

Song: Make Yourself - Incubus

I've been watching movies all day. Well, not all day, but that's the only thing that I wanna do today. No mood for anything else.

I had just finished watching High Fidelity starring John Cusack. I really enjoyed it...maybe coz it resonated with me. First, I love making lists. In this movie, it was told in first person, and this person loves making top 5 lists. I was like "OMG this could be my life story!" So true.

Second, I love music. And I always wanted to work in a record store or music store. I also will get excited if someone else loves the music that I love. I'm so excited right now talking (writing) about it!

Third, I think the relationship between the 2 lead actors is very beautiful. And I think that'll be an ideal relationship for me, if I'll ever be in one :) Love... *sigh*

Fourth, I like Jack Black. He always plays this type of roles, but he cracks me up every time! I don't get why people hate him so much. I know he's kinda obnoxious, but he's funny and it doesn't harm anyone...geez...

Lastly, this is the first time I saw John and Joan Cusack in a movie together, and it's so cute! I dunno why, maybe coz me and my lil bro are close too, and I felt the connection between the Cusacks are the same as mine and my bro. Maybe I miss him, a bit...lol.

That's all. My post movie review.

P/s: Wow I made a list! That was unplanned at all! I swear! Well, now you see how my relationship with lists are... :P

No comments: