Saturday, January 10, 2009

I heart movies

List of movies I watched since I moved here:


Alice Doesn't Live Here Anymore - Ellen Burstyn got an Oscar in this. And she was so pretty!



Same Time, Next Year - Ellen Burstyn again...haha I got al Ellen obsession now. But her movies are hard to find on torrents :((



Annie Hall - Woody Allen and Diane Keaton. Woody remained the same, haha but Diane was so pretty!! I'm starting to think all the veteran actresses were once all pretty! Loves :)



Tropic Thunder - Ahhaa this movie is not only funny, but there's some real message here. Great one! Robert Downing Jr is a nigga in this...lol. And Jack made me laugh :P

Heroes S02E01 - Not really a movie, but I wanna start watching it, coz I kinda missed the whole second season, but I have downloaded it now, never managed to watch it yet. I have the whole season two until the current US episode. Yup, I follow the torrent! Now I wonder when will I finish watching 'em all?!



High Fidelity - I reported this one on the last post! Love :))

No comments: