Sunday, January 11, 2009

i dun wan a lomett

Oh no! I has a roomate?!!

Last night, she came busting in without warning, at 12.30 MIDNIGHT, and I was just drifting into sleep. I was so surprised! I thought there was a thief or something. Even if she got the keys, don't just open the door like you've been here before! It's your first time entering this room, it's MIDNIGHT, and you can see my slippers outside the room, so there must be some kinda person living and breathing inside! Can you at least knock first...to give some respect?

On top of that, I wasn't wearing any pants at the moment...huhu could it be more humiliating? At least she didn't bring any man to help her move her things...just her and some woman/girl (I can't see clearly coz I'm sleepy).

I asked her to wait a minute, and I closed the door briefly to put on my kain and remove my things from her bed. Huhhh kelakar betul. And then, she just put her things, and took off! I think she's living in her friends room kot, and just wanted to put her damn things here. I thought she was moving in fo sho, but till now haven't seen her again.

Dah la tak cakap sepatah ape pon. Apo lah budak ni... :(

No comments: