Wednesday, February 04, 2009

quick morning ups

I'm sorry, I was meant to update last night, but yesterday was so damn busy! I went back at 6 PM and can finally reach my room at 7!! I took a bus, and I didn't know that there would be traffic jam at around that time...so many ppl are going back from work, I guess. So, waiting for the bus took around 15 mins and journey took 15 mins. And then I went to buy dinner, have to wait 30 mins.

Haihh...da la penat giler...kpale pun da sakit...

So that night, I don't have any brain power left to do my assignment and just printed a bunch of notes...and watching makeup vids on YT...huhu...

OMG I just checked maybank2u and it said my balance is just over 100 bucks!! !!! Waaa what have I done to myself??????

Who's gonna support my growing addictionssss?? I need money!!!

No comments: