Wednesday, February 04, 2009

spontaneity spoiledety

I bought a pair of gray colored contacts from my friend, Ony. Yeah I know!!! I've never ever wore contact lens before, and now I'm buying it from my friend???

Wah I think this is the most spontaneous thing that I've done!

This is the story: Ony promoted her contact lenses yesterday at lunch time. She sell the contacts she got from Indonesia. And the price is cheap: RM100 for 2 pairs...hmm at the rime she was saying "if u buy 1 RM60, but buy 2 you get RM50!" wah when she said it like that of course sounds appealing! haha! I thought only pay RM50 for the 2 pairs!

What attracted both of us was that she wore the lenses everyday! And now she actually selling it. Her eyes always looked fabulous, and we thought that she only bought it from some optical store. But she "endorsed" it...haha. So kami tertarik hati...So share duit, aku amek satu, awa amek satu.

Awa got hers yesterday itself, coz Ony happened to bring along 1 gray lens and 1 brown lens. I got mine at lunch today. Awa had already worn it to class today, so jealous! But she said it's a little uncomfortable, especially when blinking.

TO tell the truth, I'm scared to put them on! :(

I tried them as soon as I got "home"...sanggup tak makan dlu walaupun nasi goreng ikan masin campur telur dadar aku menunggu untuk dimakan..waawhaha..but the sad thing is: It's so damn hard!!!

I tried to put it in for so long...near half an hour...my eyes sore already...and then I ate my fud, and try again later. Also failed! I looked for youtube guidances, I followed their methods, and I can't seem to quit blinking. There's one time I thought I made it, and blinked, but it came right off to the ground! All dirty already! HUhuhuhu...camne nak pakai contacts ni???

Merah2 mata i tau...huhu pastu aku gi makan buah limau, kopek2 pastu terpercik satu kat mata! Malang betul nasib mataku hari ni...wawawawaaa

So I had enough for today. Maybe will try again other day. I must buy some lens solution first, yang free td dia kasi sikit jer, ni pun da abis stengah..

Rase menyesal laks beli mende ni..wawawaa da la tgh pokai...berjoli je tau...nak mintak mak duit malu plak aritu da kene bebel...huhu dilema kewangan btul la...bile aku nk jd kaye ni??

*end of rant*

No comments: