Thursday, February 19, 2009

stream of conciousness ramblings


I don't know why I'm so emotional.

Maybe it's this room.

I'm so depressed when I'm in this hole.


I cannot stop feeling like this...help!




Hmm.
I feel like going home this weekend...yet I know that I can't coz next week will be full of mid term exams. And I know that I won't touch my books and notes at all when I'm back at home. Strangely, I kinda miss the gym right now. I think it's the main reason I wanna go home. And of course, I wanna see my family. I don't know why I suddenly miss my mom, bro, and dad so freakin much! :((((


My body aches.


I didn't get enough sleep, yet I cannot force myself into sleeping! I did go to bed a few hours ago after washing my undies right after I reached my room. I'm strangely 'rajin' pulak today.
But I only got like 3 hours of sleep. I need another.....hmm 5 hours.


I can't sleep with the lights on. My roomie is doing her work, and I dunno when she's gonna turn in.
*sigh*



On another note, I tried the mascara that Awa raved about. She bought it after all! She just has to, coz coincidentally it was on discount for valentines day promotion. Hehe I think I love this one more than my Loreal Telescopic mascara. This one is called Unstoppable Curly Extension something something...I put it on and it's thick! I put on too much at first, and to m
ake matters worst, we're in the car! Haha thank god there's tissues nearby. I blot the excess and my eyes were a mess...but I love this mascara! It's lengthening AND voluminous. I will try to put less on because its so 'rich'. But then again, I'll have to borrow it from Awa every day...haha.


I have no money to buy anything other than food right now!
I think I need a sugardaddy...


And I think I need to drop outta school...to go start my business...
I attend my keusahawanan (entrepreneurship) class today. And I was chatting about what business I wanna do, blablabla, not really paying attention. And then I heard the lecturer said as an example, she mentioned my dream business! I don't know why, but that makes me happy and in awe. Could she have heard me? But I'm at the back of the lecture hall!


So I think she have mind powers or something...hahaha.
I will keep my business idea secret for now. Wouldn't want anybody go and steal that away from me! =)



Wow I'm smiling again!


Thank you, blog!
You are very therapeutic.



Bye, I'm gonna go sleep.
Please listen to this exquisite cover of Cocteau Twin's Cherry Colored Funk in the style of Charlotte Martin. With a headphone. And close your eyes and let the melody sweep through your body. This song sums up my feelings when I'm in this room.






And I'm off to go do this ---->



Sweet Dreams Everyone :)

2 comments:

Kelty said...

hehe..Gamateh nasya..^^ Everyone was busy with our final project...so long no sit together..hav lunch & chatting...like pass few year :) so miss the time...

Wow..u post 200...syabas..hehe

Dont sad...I abit Know ur felt...homesick...sometime alone at room..our mind start think bukan-bukan...(like me:P)...Hope when the mind react like that...we think back our happy time at DK (play around with imah webcam)...& ur happy time ^^...ok la

JIayou ^^ hav a nice day...take k

Nashie said...

thanks, meitee..