Thursday, February 19, 2009

tagging

Tagged by Jerm!

1. Go to your photo folder in your computer 2. Go to the 6th folder of photos 3. Go to the 6th picture in that folder 4. Put the picture on your blog and description of it. 5. Invite six friends to join the challenge. 6. Link them in your blog and let them know they have been challenged..

Well, the 6th folder of my pictures is Tori Amos' pics! Haha so I have to change the rules a lil bit. Hmm lets see, 3rd folders and 3rd picture...Jeng jeng jeng!




Haha this one is so funny! This is taken on May 2008. If I remember correctly, this is taken after I got a haircut (a very short one too! yikes!!). This is in Jusco IOI Mall, and as you can see, there's bag of rice behind me. Not much, and the shelves are almost empty, coz at the time, there's some rice shortage in Malaysia!

Hmm also, I think this was some of the first pics ever taken using my current phone. Yups.

Wow never thought this picture can have many histories!


Oh well. Ini lah gambar aku, cik Jerm! Haha..








p/s: Oh I just realized that this is my 200th post!!!!!!
Lets celebrate!!!! By comparing me, now and then!!!!














































2 comments:

Azma Alina said...

ahahha. comel!! hahah. gambar yg sangat nostalgia! hehe.. nnti kite kena kuar kerap2 supaya folder pix ko, dee n aku pernuh dgn gambar beradventure kite! hahah...
at least skang aku tau ko simpan pix Tori Amos! :P hehe. oh ye dan rambut ko cepat gak panjang. x sampai setahun lagi dah pnjang! hahha. nnti aku nk tag ko lagi! :P

Nashie said...

wah wah!! ye kita akan berusaha menambahkan pics secara beradventure habis habisan!