Sunday, February 08, 2009

tagged with random things

Hey lets do a tag!! I've been putting it off till today...so might as well do it now.

Tagged by Jerm:

Once you've been tagged, you are required to write a note with 10 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 10 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.

..........................

So, 10 things eh? Lets go!

1. I have short attention span.

In other words, I do things in 'hangat2 taik ayam' way. I tried to put my mind in something with motivations but I will get tired and left it there. Like when I wanna lose weight. Till now I'm still like this! Other people seem to pull through and actually achieve what they set up to do. But not me. I'm curious. My mom said my motivation is not strong enough and maybe I don't want it badly enough. Hmm I must try and make that a habit: Wanting something so bad that I want it to happen! But I hope my dream of becoming a rich woman will pull through and my dream of having a SUCCESSFUL business will lasts! Yeahh.

2. I find it feels good to cry once in a while.

I kinda find it funny that I love the feeling of crying! I dunno if other people like it too...Sometimes, whenever I feel like I've been happy and laughing for too long...I crave to cry. So I'll watch some sad soppy movies to cure my crying cravings! Haha kinda weird, huh? And yeah, I love soppy chick flicks :P

3. I cook!

I can cook pretty decently. All this started when my grandma stayed at my house after matriks I think. That's when my mum REALLY teach me how to cook various meals for my Atuk. My Atok don't like to eat outside foods, she's soooo picky! So I'm the maid at the time, so I cook for her. Haha but actually, since I was little I have always been interested in cooking. I used to have a maid at the time, coz my bro was a baby...at the time I always ask my maid if I could help her out in cooking. She didn't let me! But sometimes I copied her and made some scrambled eggs or roti telur (french toast I think)..OMG the memories! Ahh now I crave some roti telur! And eventually, I learned fried rice (the first time was a disaster, oily rice!), fried noodles...And now I can cook soups, curries, fried veges...regular lauks la..nothing special yet :P Ha, I can cook spegetti and pasta too!

4. I love to watch people

Yeah..when I'm sitting all alone, I love to people watch. I can observe what they do..kinda interesting. How they greet their friends, how they read a book, how they hold their bag, etc. There's so much! Sometimes when I'm in the class, I love to observe girls betul2 kan tudung or betul2 kan rambut...haha therapeutic! (wahahaha).

5. I love makeup

Haha now I think my makeup phase is starting all over again, and this time it's full blast! Thanks to Panacea81 from Youtube with her tutorials (which are very therapeutic as well lol). I have been wearing my mom's lipstick when I was 15-18...but jarang2 je...ni pun hangat2 taik ayam gak. Often I only wear it occasionally and last two weeks I was forced to throw my old eyeshadow, eyeliner, lipstick by my mom coz I seldom use them and they're old! Takut expire...But now, tup tup suka mekap balik plak daaaa! Waawhahaa.

6. I love the arts

I love visual arts, dance art, musical arts, performing arts, everything!!!! One day, I will go to art events and exhibitions every week!!! Yep that's right!!!!!! Orchestra aritu dah excited da, tp takleh lagi.........huhuhu~

7. I've never been in a relationship

I mean romantic relationship. Never..Na ahhh...

8. I love musicians that can sound good live

Yep. I just noticed that too. If they have good songs, I'll listen to them, but then I will search Youtube to find their live sessions. And if they sound good (without lip synching!) I will be sooooo happy!! You wouldn't believe it! Yes I get excited even if it's a live RECORDING...wonder how I'll react if it is a real concert??!!! The artist that I recently discovered - Lady GaGa, is also great live performer...which is quite a surprise to me coz I thought she's like Britney, blablabla aka those who sucks live. But she's really good! So I like her :P

9. I have secret ambitions.

Hahahaha..hey yeah. I'm currently taking a course in Computer Science, but I have some ambitions that have nothing to do with the field. Firstly, I wanna be a musician. I wanna be in a band, actually. But for now, I'm keeping it real. Haha. I also like the idea of playing piano in hotels or restaurants. When I was 16, I just moved to KL, and went sight seeing around hotels in that area. Then, I heard somebody play and sing Norah Jones' Don't Know Why in the hotel. I was so mesmerized! That's when I decided to wanna become a piano player in hotel...haha.

Other ambition: Event manager. Like those backstage in concerts. Yeah, but that just because I wanna get a backstage pass to see my fave artists if ever they come here..haha lame excuse!

Right now: I wanna be an entrepreneur! I wanna be rich and I wanna work for myself. Don't work for the money, let the money work for you!! Yes. But now I think I'm serious. I can't really see myself working as a programmer when I graduate...I dunno. Now I can't really study well, coz I don't think I'll be using it anymore. I always said that if the practical is that tough, the real working life must be tougher. I dunno if I can do computer related work later...huhu. But I know that I wanna be rich, and I can't be rich when I work for people.

10. I want to travel the world

This is probably the main reason for me to wanna become rich. Teeehee :) I want to travel the whole world, and I want to bring along my mom so that we can both see the real world, and not just the travel and living channel that she loves so much. We used to argue...I said I want to travel, but she said what can we do now?? We don't have money to go places...baik duk umah tgk the lovely places in tv at the comfort of our home. And then I said, that's not travelling! That's being a couch potato! Blablabla...but yeah, I want to show her that I can make it and will live my dreams of travelling. I will bring her to England, the land of cottages and rolling hills (she loves this place, always said "bestnye kalu duk kat sini!") :P

.................................................

That's all! SO I have to tag ppl...malasnyeee...hmm every one can do this if rajin.

Especially you! You reading this! You do it next!

1 comment:

Azma Alina said...

hehe. wow. bnyk juga aku x tau psal ko. :D bab make up tu.. aku rase aku pon dah suke make up kot. hahah. but masey buat jarang2 bile rase nk pakai je.. heee.. nnti patut try bile kite kuar same2 ok?! masakan ko, wajib bg aku try. nnti bleh aku mintak resepi. kat uniten taley masak la T_T... xsabar nk duduk luar. bleh masak everyday! hehe.. nnti kite boleh tuka2 resepi.