Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Well well, guess what I just discovered? My story that I talked about that I posted online! Things come to me when I'm not looking. I was so shocked and relieved to see that it is still there. It was FICTIONPRESS! And my pen name is 'psychedelic breeze'. I even got 3 nice reviews...hehe I'm so happy :))



Actually I was lurking around FANFICTION.NET and reading a few stories. I registered so I can join in the fun. Then I decided to google more sites like that. So I googles 'fiction'. I clicked FICTIONPRESS. And I try to login. And I passed!!! What a shocker, coz you see, I don't even remember that I'm registered to the site. Surely enough, when I clicked my profile, my story is still there, and my name is still 'psychedelic breeze'. Yessss.




If you guys care to check it out? Thanks :)

No comments: