Monday, July 13, 2009

Update!

Back to driving school! Have to start from the beginning. Retake the beginner class. Scolded by the auntie who works there, she said it's such a loss that I re-register late coz my L licence expired liao. Huhu. So back to square one.


And because the teacher showed us so many clips of car accidents videos, I became amused by it. Kinda sick...but I don't ENJOY watching car crash. But just amazed and intrigue by such incidents. Mostly they invoke fear so that I will be careful when I'm driving. It's sad that most of these accidents happen because of people who drive recklessly and didn't follow the rules. And the sickest part is that these accidents involved innocent people who didn't see it coming. It's okay if you wanna kill yourself, but in this case, you are dragging other people down with you. What have they done that made you wanna kill them too?


I'm so angry.


Geram gerammm!


This shows that we can never be too careful. Sometimes a car or a truck can come out of nowhere and hit you while you are walking on a pavement. So....



Live every day like it is your last...I guess. That's the only thing to do!

1 comment:

Azma Alina said...

wah... T_T aku lak cuak dn rasanya akan fobia jap.. tkut accdnt.. huhu