Thursday, July 23, 2009

Since the day I watched the movie Choke, I can't seem to get it off my mind. Not the movie itself, but the music. The movie was just bleh...interesting story, but too much nudity haha :) I love the actor though. For some reason, I find him to be hot even though he's kinda old. He's Sam Rockwell, I dunno if any of you know him, but I remember him from Charlie's Angel, played the bad guy who tricked Drew Barrimore. Enough about the movie, it's all about the music! The ending track was BEAUTIFUL. Hauntingly beautiful. It's Reckoner by Radiohead. In my opinion it was the perfect ending song for the movie. The way the ending scene was crafted with this song is just amazing. I'm in love with this song now. I can't get it off my head, actually. It will be played on and on until I play something else on my playlist. I effin love this song!!!! No I won't post this song here coz who cares...haha go search for it yourself if you wanna go check it out. Just don't go and check out this movie though coz it's evil. It will pollute your mind with sex and nudity and dirtyness that you just can't wipe off of your mind. Your mind will be doomed forever!



But I do wanna go and check out the book written by Chuck Palahniuk. It's called Choke as well. If you guys don't know him, he's the writer famous for writing Fight Club. Yeah that's another disturbing movie you don't wanna know. So... people got the idea on how he writes his stuffs. He has got the skill to pollute your mind while you just sat there unable to stop turning the pages. Personally I haven't read his books. But I've seen Fight Club the movie. And Choke the movie. And I think, with all book adaptations, the movie is not going to be as perfect as the book. Because...it's a book adaptation. Therefore, it is based on the book, and many scriptwriters skipped some of the vital stuff in the book to accommodate the budget and time. Soooo...I really wanna get the full take on what the story is all about. I wanna go buy the book as soon as I have the money, time and energy to go to MPH or Borders Midvalley again. I love going to Midvalley, coz it's easy to get there via Komuter from UKM. It's less of a hassle than to beg my mom to go to the bookstore. Besides, Puchong sucks. There's only Popular Bookstore in IOI Mall. BOOOOOOOOOO! Popular sucks. Just depend on popularity only. Get it? Haha. You know what's my ultimate goal, in the books department? I wanna go to Kinokuniya KLCC! But I dunno when that's gonna happen. I think I can go and change to LRT at KL Sentral but I'm scared I'll get lost. BOOHOOOO. Oh well.


Forgive my stream-of-consciousness writing style today. It's just that I wanna get writing and not think too much. If I think too much, I'll never write anything in this blog again. My life is very boring this time. So I don't have anything exciting to tell you guys. And that's really a bummer, coz I enjoy writing here in my blog. But how can I do that if I have no news to tell? This is exactly why I have no mood to go to class. I feel so lifeless. The only thing that's keeping me alive these days is the internet. I love spending time on the internet. Even though I can't pinpoint what exactly that I did, if anyone ever asks me :D


That's all from me today, stay safe!

No comments: