Monday, August 03, 2009

Last weekend I went to Reject Shop at IOI Mall. Now they are having a massive sale! And to my surprise, they have much more clothes there compared to when I last went there. I saw a spongebob pants and I just snatched it in a second! It was toooo cute! It's like some kids sleeping pants but oversized! Hahaha I cracked up everytime I see it. Saturday night, I wore it and I can't stop giggling. Thats the power that spongeboop has over me!


I also found this corduroy jacket. And I've always wanted a jacket, so I'm excited that it had my size. So I bought it and the price tag said RM 30+. But when we paid, it stated RM 7!!! Whoaaa we asked the cashier if it's true...and she said yeah, coz it's on clearance or something...hahaha I was so happy! When else will I find something my size as cheap as this?!!! I'm thrilled...


So I'm loving my 2 new items right now! I just wish this country wasn't this hot...I cannot wear this without sweating like hell, unless it was windy or at night...haha.

No comments: