Monday, July 27, 2009

Got a little dream out of my little nap from 6pm till 8pm! It involves TORI and NEIL!! Wow thats a stretch, coz I didn't even think about them lately! Whoa I'm so excited. I can't get over how amazingly beautiful Tori looked. And Neil is tall and handsome :D


So, turns out that I'm back in school and class is over. I called my mom to pick me up but she said she's busy. She asked me to find someone else who is free at the time. And guess what? I called Tori, wtf, I have her number?! And she's glad she could pick me up at my school.


She came with a big mpv like car. I saw her and I'm completely stunned. She's gorgeous! Like a goddess. And I saw her posses...but for some reason they are not Isabel, Pip, Clyde, etc. No, but they are her lookalikes and were edgier and prettier than Tori's real life posses. Amazing. And Neil Gaiman was in the back seat by himself. I sat next to him and was starstruck. He's tall. And for some reason I felt very comfortable next to him. Almost feel like hugging him. I don't know what we talked about, but I don't feel awkward, almost felt like meeting an uncle. Tori also felt like an aunt, a very strong independent type aunt. She's driving, so I don't interact much with her. Which is a shame. But I was satisfied just seeing her in all her glory and beauty...ahhh..


I don't remember the rest of the dream...though the last thing I remember is of myself worrying if my parents did come to pick me up but I wasn't there. That's all...that journey in Tori's car was the best thing evar happened in my dreams!!!

No comments: