Monday, September 14, 2009

Hey...so...let's do something spontaneous today. I don't have any topic to tell you...but I do have some words that I don't understand. Lets find out together!

First, percolator. What is it? A dance move, maybe? Lets search Google:
Found some definition on ThinkExist.com:

Percolator
  1. (n.) An apparatus for producing an extract from a drug by percolation.
  2. (n.) A kind of coffee pot in which the heated water is caused to filter through the coffee and thus extract its essence.
  3. (n.) One who, or that which, filters.

Ah..so it's a machine to extract something. The coffee pot is the popular one. So where's the dance...I heard "do the percolator" a couple of times here and there. I wanna know how it's done. I'm off to youtube.

Before that, look what I found on Urbandictionary:

a popular dance that no party is complete without. in order to percolate, you must rapidly gyrate your legs in time with the music, as well as pop your booty. kamel mcmillan of NCCU is considered to be the foremost authority on percolation.
it's time for the percolator, it's time for the percolator... pop pop pop pop pop pop pop




Haha looks fun!





That's it, real time information searching with me! I had fun :D

No comments: