Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Hi,

Today is full of new stuffies!

Went to Midvalley. Bought 4 new books at Borders. Finally bought The Bell Jar by Sylvia Plath. I admire Sylvia Plath...and it's a shame I never read her one and only novel ha ha ha.

I got a new Revlon lipstick and I think it's the perfect shade for my lips. Yay I found my color! It's so pretty...

And I got my dvds I ordered yesterday. Just a bunch of Japanese dramas. Most of them was the shows I used to watch back when TV3 and NTV7 used to air Japanese dramas. I have to say that I missed the good old days when I will wait till the show would come up, and sit in front of the tv for an hour and laughed...the japanese have their own funny ways, yknow..he he he.

So, all in all, I feel so poor right about now, coz I spent so much today! I won't tell my mom, she will freak!

Tomorrow I will be back to studying attending class.

Uh, and after I got back from shopping, I got a massive nosebleed. Yup. I haven't had a nosebleed in so long! And just 5 minutes ago it bleeds again...ugh. In a strange way I'm kinda drawn to my blood...it's fuckin red! I'm bleeding! Amazing! I can be a frickin CSI and go do some tests on it! Whoa!!!

I'm crazy.

No comments: