Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Went to Midvalley/Gardens...eat lunch at McD then went straight into Borders.

Yeshhhhh another book spree! Can't help it!

So I spent my duit raya on books. I'm officially broke (again) until my next allowance from mommy.

Bought:

1. The curious incident of the dog in the night-time
2. A Spot of Bother

^^ both by Mark Haddon (recommended by Khairul, thanks a lot!)

3. Girl Meets Boy - Ali Smith

^^ random pick...hope it was worth it

4. How to Influence People and Win Friends - Dale Carnegie

^^ a highly popular and acclaimed book in business and organization...I have to improve my people skillz

5. CLEO magazine - I bought this just for the freebie, ha ha!


And yes I'm proud of myself for successfully abstain from buying more makeup. I didn't even walk into watsons or sasa :D



My feet is killing me! I wore my new sneakers for the first time, so needless to say it was very painful. I can barely walk by the time I arrived in UKM. I walk better in sneakers, coz it's tough and rubbery (huh?), in other words, I don't feel like falling down or slipping as I do when I wear sandals. But my feet get sore much quicker and severe without my sandals/slippers. I guess you can't get everything perfect, right?


--------- ---------- ---------


I'm currently plagued with dilemma. I'm not sure if I should tell you. It involves a group project that I have to work with juniors. As you might know already, I don't like group projects as they requires working with other people, and also the tasks are much harder. Well, we have to pass up and present that on Friday. And...they haven't done anything yet! Well, I can't blame them, coz I also haven't done anything to contribute. But how can we manage to do it in less than 2 days? If it were for me, I would just give up and not do anything. Yup, that's how nonchalant I am about this subject. Because, 1: I don't know a thing about this graphic programming, let alone how to do a game out of it!, 2: We have less than 2 days to complete it, and 3: I have to go home on Thursday, never Friday. So how?


My target for this subject is...acing the final exam. The final exam is worth 50%. Another 50% consists of assignments and projects that I never do. So if I ace the final exam, I will still pass the subject, even though not with flying colors lah. Well, passing is good enough for me right now. There's nothing I wanna do anymore in this school. I don't wanna study! I had enough already! I swear I will never go back to studying once I graduated. Good riddance my friend!

No comments: