Wednesday, September 30, 2009

So,

I reckon,

I should talk more about myself, rather than what I do everyday.


Yeaaa... what I do everyday is boring, right?

Nobody wants to know anyway!


It's just, I look back at my old entries, and I noticed that I never let my true colors out in my posts.

maybe you guys don't even know what are my favorite foods, or colors or even my zodiac sign!

So yeah, I'll definitely find some interesting things about myself that I could share with you guys.

And, I dunno if I will get any replies from this, but:

What do you guys wanna know about me?



(I know I don't have many readers. But those of you who are, yes YOU..heh heh, please comment...I'll truly appreciate it!)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

everything. :)

and turn on anonymous comments pls. tq.

Nashie said...

hi! thanks for commenting :)

may i know if i know you?

okay i will turn on anonymous comments :)

jack johnson said...

yes, you may know if you know me. and the answer is no, you don't. :P

i'm a friend of khairul.

Nashie said...

Oh i think i know a jack johnson from khairul's blog comments :D