Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Here's the deal: My laptop suddenly act up all funny while I was watching some youtube videos yesterday evening. I was very surprised, coz I wasn't expecting that at all. You wanna know what happened? Well, the screen was shaking and all layered up like it was shivering! I don't know what caused it! At first I thought it was a virus, but I doubt a virus can just disturb the screen and not the hard disk/cpu/whatever. Maybe the graphics card is broken? I dunno what's the matter!


So now, it is still doing that shaking thing. It's hard to write/type while the screen is shivering. I can barely read something...it's only a matter of time till I got a headache. But I managed to watch a movie last night, but of course the screen makes it really annoying. So um, I guess I won't be writing for a while. Well, I'll be home on Thursday so maybe I'll update by then.

Taaaataaa!

1 comment:

jack johnson said...

shivering? maybe the screen caught a cold. try wrapping the screen with a sweater. :P