Sunday, October 11, 2009

Hello! Quick update:

I'm at home right now. Surprisingly I don't feel the urge to write anymore. Well, I'm usually that way whenever I'm at home. (not bored enough to make me write)

Next week, I only have one class (hopefully my last class for this semester) on Monday, then I'll be back home till exam week. Assuming I won't have anything important to sort out next week (eg, pre-registration for next semester).

Made an appointment for QTI driving test next Thursday. I'm kinda nervous because I haven't practiced for like 3 weeks. I'll try to assure myself not to worry too much from time to time. I'll live ;)

Hmm...what else...

Yea my lappie is still sick. I feel like smashing that thing on the floor! Yet I won't be bothered to actually bring it to repair. Too much fuss...I'll just let it be for now.

Okay that's it for now. I have to go to bed...hope I can get up early tomorrow! Early bird gets the wormies!

No comments: