Tuesday, October 20, 2009

I think I need a night to stay up all night on. I seriously cannot study during the day! Have to cook, do the laundry, all the housewifey jobs. And more importantly, I can't concentrate with the tv on. Hmm...


Well, the truth is, I read my notes on the laptop, as I didn't print the notes. My own laptop is not working right now, so I have to rely on the home laptop, which my brother always use during the day. Aaanndd, I also run a bunch of torrents on there! So there! I have to keep the laptop here on the most uncomfortable place in this house where the internet connection is, so that my torrents can continue to download. Gosh how I wish I have wifi in the house.


Okay, stop whining...


I will TRY to wake up super early tomorrow, so that I can start studying. I need that starting momentum thingy. Starting is always the hardest part in doing ANYTHING. I need to start immediately, or I won't even start at all. I will consume as much coffee as possible so I can survive tomorrow! Yeah!!


"Yoda: Do or do not. There is no try."

No comments: