Saturday, October 17, 2009

I can't believe that I was comatose for about 1 hour on the uncomfortable couch. I don't remember anything, and I slept the full one hour without being interrupted and waking. I'm not usually like this, I'm quite the opposite - I'm restless! This incident kinda hurt my ego a little bit! I'm becoming my mom! To think I criticize her all the time for falling asleep EVERY TIME she sits there...

Ha ha.

After that incident (witnessed by my bro and my mom who actually has came home from work without me noticing; how embarrassing!), I went to take a shower, and then I landed on my bed, and doze off for 4 more hours and woke up at 11.30PM! I don't know why I'm so sleepy.


Oh! Yea, I think it was because I woke up at 6.30AM and stayed awake till the evening without rest. Yeaaa that's it. I'm not used to being awake for that long. I even thought the events this morning happened yesterday, ha ha!


So now, I feel kinda fresh. I don't know if I wanna stay up, though. 90% chance I'll still go to sleep and become wasted.

:P


(also, I ate my dinner at 12am so I dunno how my body would react to that lol)

3 comments:

jack johnson said...

eat late + sleep = gain a few thousand grams...

Nashie said...

haha me <-- living proof

jack johnson said...

i'm sure you look just fine. :)