Monday, October 05, 2009

Um, just so you all know, this is my 300th post here on blogger! Woot! Nah, I'm not celebrating...I don't feel like celebrating this time... :)

But, in a weird way, I feel pretty accomplished. The fact that I had wrote 300 entries is exciting! I think this is the greatest accomplishment right now. I feel such a failure every day, so this is something to cheer me up...

....

Anyway... (say this the way Ellen says it!)

At class today, I went uber late! I was probly 40 mins late, lol. I could've just skip the whole deal, but it will be such a waste (today is Monday and peeps who read my past entries will know why). AND...lecturer said something about wanting to discuss the MIDTERM questions. Okay seriously, what?!!

"THERE WAS A MIDTERM EXAM AND I DIDN'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT IT?!"

"Obviously...Nash, you're a moron!"

Right above is an actual conversation I had with myself right after the lecturer's statement.

How could I miss my midterm exam?! It's okay if I do bad in it, at least I'll have marks! But skipping it all together? Argh I'm gonna kill myself! No wonder it doesn't make any sense if this subject didn't have a midterm, coz the lecturer didn't take attendance, no labs, only 3 assignments...so where will the marks go? It's impossible that the final exam will be so heavy with marks. Usually finals only counts for 50%. Oh my GOD what have I done? (what have I NOT done, actually)


UGH so, now I have to just wing it, and try to avoid failing! I would be sucha looozer if I fail this class AGAIN!

4 comments:

jack johnson said...

missing midterm exam... sweet. :P

Nashie said...

yeah...kicking myself in the butt >:(

jack johnson said...

i once got 0 for a test. but still didn't fail the course. so don't kick urself too hard. :P

Nashie said...

ok thanks for the assurance...but i will have to really ace the final exam :(