Tuesday, November 10, 2009

hey peeps! today was my JPJ test and I passed!!!!!!!!!


i still could not believe that it's finally over! omg...no more driving school!


i finally will have my licence, long overdue la...every body also have already, me also don't have one! (ooops, manglish overload) ha ha!


the thing that bothered me a bit was that i got just enough marks to pass...one more mistake i might have cried a river right now. so glad it turned out the way it did....hhhhhhhhuuuuuuuhhhhhhh!


but hey, i passed dammit! that's the most important thing and that's all that counts! so shut up you voice in my head! ha ha!

5 comments:

Breathing.In.Luxembourg said...

CONGRATSS

jack johnson said...

yeap congrats!

Nashie said...

yayyyy thanks guysss!!

Azma Alina said...

ahah! boleh bawa aku jalan2 naik keta bru ko tu akhirnya cik nasha. ;P

Nashie said...

ahahah insyaallah satu ari nnt ko merasa naik kete aku plak.. :D

saya budak baru blaja..hehe