Sunday, November 08, 2009

hey yalls..

I've been home for more than one week. Yeahhhhhh exam is so over, yet I neglected my blog yet again.. :/


this is because I am at home...ok


and i'm extra lazy when i'm at home. so lazy to typeeee.......huhuhu


sorry for the crappy post, just wanna update you guys on what's goin on...

right now i can't wait to ace my driving test. hopefully I can pass it in one try!!! personally, i'm confident of myself. i just hope the circumstances on that day will be kind to me.

i'm so close to the end of this ordeal...yeah baby you can do it!


driving licence = my total freedom.

(as long as i dont crash lah...i hope i wont be going thru that at all, evar!)

what else??

ummmm,,.,,,.,.,



i am rekindling my love for jigsaw puzzles!

i've completed 2 big puzzles and one has been glued and waiting to be framed. another one is missing a piece, noooooo! i cant find it anywhere la, i really wanna glue this puzzle together but the missing piece is yet to be found.

i am looking forward to buy more puzzles. preferably 500 pieces or more! muahahhahaaaaa!

I heard theres puzzles with 1000 more pieces. zomg that's so awesome!

No comments: