Thursday, December 17, 2009



My car is injured. I hit a pillar in the parking lot, but it's not head on, but i kinda brushed against it whilst turning. So my baby's butt is scratched with a kinda interesting design! I was so scared when it happened. But when I checked the damage done, it was a relief because it was not that bad. Parents haven't noticed it yet, but it's only a matter of time till they do! No way I'm gonna tell them~!



Well, I can blame the car owner who parked along the wall of the parking lot, thus making the corner so narrow I can't turn properly, but I won't do that, because the thing has happened, and there's nothing to do about it. Anyways it was my fault in a way. I shouldn't have went there in the first place. I still have no idea why the place was a mess on that day. Seemed like everyone was just dying to get in the mall!

No comments: