Monday, January 15, 2007

hopefully lovely lonely whateverly

hi y'all!!

Classes today are very tiring! And in the case of english class: boringness to the MAX!!!
It's class like this that makes me hate english...which I don't...I love english! Why can't english teachers make interesting things in their class?


Tomorrow is not packed like today so hopefully I'm happy tomorrow lah.

I just discovered that online forums are kinda fun. Fun when you got nothing better to do. Like what I did when I was waiting for english class. Fooling around the net at the lab for 2 hours. Phewh! try jiwang org or as I like to call it, orang jiwang...hehehe.


Lallalala I don't have anything else to talk about...

I'm starving! I wanna eat! I malas nak kuar malam ni! Macamana nak makan if tak kuar beli???

No comments: