Friday, March 28, 2008

argh! life is terrible!

This week has been very terrible for my health. I ate too much. And sleep too much.

I dunno why I like to stuff my face at around 5 PM and then right afterwards slept till 10 PM AT NIGHT! Are you kidding me?! Seriously, my soul is like a devil. "Stuff your face, Nash! Make yourself miserable!! Muahaha!"

I'm sick of this. How can somebody act like this, even after I clearly stated my goals for losing weight. And I procrastinate a lot too! Last night I only get cracking after midnight. And I drank 2 packets of instant Nescafe with ginseng to prepare my BIG night. And wow did the Nescafe worked!! I was able to keep awake till 5 AM and when I finally decided to sleep, I can't. Tossed and turned and wiggled. Around 6 AM or so baru lah boleh sleep. And I woke up at 8.30 AM to go to class. So I slept for 2 hours only. Doing what? The damn project. The registration page is so complicated to do!!! Anyone here an expert in php?? Please help me!!

And insult to injury: I been rejected by HUKM to do Industrial Training there. WAaaaaaaaa~~~ :'((

No comments: