Tuesday, March 25, 2008

random!

Hey there! Kaybee has tagged me! I have to do the 6 random things about me...thingy. So here goes!

One:
My favorite food is chicken. Nothing to elaborate here...I just love em. And that's the main reason why I can never become a vegan! Is there a term where ppl only eats vege AND chicken only? I think not. So yeah! Chicken rules! Yummay!

Two:
I'm drawn to languages. I LOVE other languages. I feel like I NEED to learn them all. My university offered language courses, but we can only take them if we had excess merit credit left for that semester. Meaning, you have to register all the main courses that the faculty provides, and then if you have extra, you can take the language subjects. And I'm pretty stupid, so I've never got credit more than 16. Very very sad! I barely covered my compulsory subjects!! But I got over it by telling myself, "There are many other resources to learn a language!". And there ARE many other ways you can learn. Currently I listen to podcasts to learn. I wanna learn CHINESE, FRENCH, SPANISH and JAPANESE...in that order. If i were to follow my heart, I'll put SPANISH first, but I'm a realist and my parents also always advice me to think about my choice. Learning CHINESE is very urgent for me coz I need it even in Malaysia lo, since I look like one, I may as well speak like one! Muahaha! And as for FRENCH, my dad said it's important if I were to go to Europe and maybe work with my sis in France. SPANISH is my passion...it's the language of love, you know? And it sounds very good to my ears! In fact, I'm downloading SPANISH podcasts right now! And lastly, JAPANESE. Haih what can I say about this? I'm not even sure if I want to learn this one anymore...heheh.

I love languages so much that I once had an ambition to become a Translator for the Prime Minister! LOL who am I kidding!


Three:
I love arts. I just do. Although I've never really went to museums and art exhibitions of sorts. And I haven't YET try to paint(coz I'm lazy like that). But I like to observe people do arts and paint. Like on youtube. There are many painters on youtube who do these speed painting. I'm totally mesmerized by it. The reason that I don't go to art museums is simply that my family particularly my parents don't like arts...so I can't go because they won't take me. How pathetic is that?? But I'm 100% sure that when I 'redeemed' my full freedom from my parents - by having a job and a car - I will go to every single art thingies that happens around KL! That's a promise! Even performing arts!! Even orchestras!! Haha!

Four:
I'm attracted to --> Talented guys who plays music instruments...and computer nerdy guys. No need to comment here, ahaha! I find them extremely hot.

Five:
I'm an internet addict. Just give me an internet connection, and you'll find me hogging it until who knows when! Hahahaha. I just love the net...muah te quiero, internet.

Six:
I love 100 plus. Forget pepsi, forget coke! Energy drinks rules!


Okay that's all! Hope you found more about me in this post ;)...

I really don't know who to tag...so I will tag all of you who's my frequent readers and the invisible ones!

No comments: