Thursday, April 10, 2008

100th episode!

Yay Blogger's back! I dunno why I can't post anything yesterday, so I assume that it was down.

This is my 100th entry! Woooot! I wanna be positive today. The last entry was intense...and I don't wanna recall that anymore.

Okay now all that filled my mind are disturbing movies and photoshop. =)

I love disturbing movies. It's official! I'm in lurve. I just finished watching Blue Velvet last night and it was crazy! Other movies I've watched since my last update on movies: Mulholland Drive, Memento and Fight Club. Blue Velvet and Mulholland Drive are both from director David Lynch. I swear, this David Lynch is one twisted man! And original. And creative. I wanna see all his movies! Haha.

I'm beginning to like movies that are mind boggling and mind numbing. Mind numbing, means that after watching the whole movie, I was like, "What the f*** just happened??" and I go on feeling empty or scared at the weirdness of it all! Now that's scary. I mostly don't get it the very first time. And I feel like I wanna see it again right after that, but as I move the cursor to click on the play button again, I got scared. Really scared...like my brain was on overload and I can't take it anymore. "Give it a day or two lah", I said and quickly closed Windows Media Player.

But last night while watching the other half of Blue Velvet (I watched the first half 2 days ago), it was terrifying. It's not gory or horror, but it's weird and disturbing to the mind. I'm still full of questions about this movie...why did he do this...why that...how?? Argh I will see this movie again sometimes. Hopefully with a friend, so I can discuss with someone... :)

If you wanna see it, just message me...hehe I have em all in my lappie. But be warned: Disturbing movies will fuck with your brain.

Gotta love disturrrbing movies! Gotta love David Lynch!

But despite that, I still don't have the courage to watch "Se7en". I have it, but I'm scared to watch! Huhu...

No comments: