Thursday, October 01, 2009

I decided to skip class all together, at the very last minute, 12.00PM.


Tee hee!


Although, I can't help but feel bad, very bad, for my decision. I'm bad at making decisions. And the easiest of all decisions is to just run away from my problem.


Dang it, I stayed here till Thursday, and I skipped the Thursday class! I could have gone to my driving school to take the dreaded QTI test. Dammit they said that after 8 hours of learning, I have to take the test first before proceeding. And the test is only available on Monday and Thurday. Dammit, dammit! I have classes on both days dangit! How am I supposed to take the test? I can't skip class right now coz exams is coming up (yet still, I am doing it right this moment, big duhhh). Monday class is important - Computer Science Theory - coz I've failed this subject a year ago and have to repeat it. So I really don't want to fail again. The Thursday class - Graphics Programming - is boring. I really don't pay attention at all as the lecturer is so boring. My mind just went blank while sitting in his class for approx. 2 hours. Sure, I don't wanna fail, but if the worst happens, I can take it again next semester...which I really don't wanna, but who knows what's gonna happen.


About my driving test, I dunno when I'll be able to take it. I just hope I don't forget all the lessons that I've learned though. I need to practice!

I need to call the school for clarification. And after that, I have to tell mom so that she wouldn't nag me and think that I don't wanna learn anymore.

>:-(

No comments: