Thursday, October 15, 2009

Ay!

QTI test is over!

Ain't the test supposed to be on the circuit AND the road? Metro Driving is like that, but Perfect somehow skipped the road part, and I did only the circuit. Not that I'm complaining, I hate the road part..(outside drivers are so mean!)..but..yeah, it's the part that I was scared of the most, and can't get out of my mind for weeks, and yet I didn't get to do it. Ha ha! So it's like I'm nervous about nothing!

Um, yeah, I passed. But the "mountain" part, (lol) needs a little polishing. I got behind the line once, and dead engine once. I guess I was forgiven, coz that's the normal mistakes people do there. Parallel park, and 3 point turn I passed with flying colors :)

So that somehow made me eligible for JPJ test. Already?!

Ha ha. It will be on 10 Nov.

Breathe, Nash, breaaaatthheeee...

I am so tense!


p/s: I am secretly glad there's a lot of em who's more hopeless than me (i'm bad, but i can't help it). Nash, you are not alone.

2 comments:

jack johnson said...

Gud luck!

Nashie said...

hehe thanks!