Saturday, October 03, 2009

Went to a wedding today at Galeri Shah Alam. Kinda upset it was not mine... Ha ha just kidding!


I don't know the bride and groom, coz the groom is my mom's coworker's son. No matter anyway coz I love going to weddings. For the free food! Yum the nasi minyak there was so delicious :D Can I have this caterer do my wedding? Tee hee!


Anyways, I wanna talk about this in my blog. My mom's cousin was there at the wedding too, coincidentally coz her husband works at the same company as my mom. And she has her daughter with her. And I don't know her at all...how terrible am I?! And the girl was gorgeous...I feel bad to say this, but I really like to look at her. I wanna get to know her. I feel very attracted to her. Argh! What is this? I must be out of my mind! FYI, she's kinda at the same age as me. I wanna know where is she studying at. Argh, I just wanna get to know her! She's so gorgeous!


I am very confused right now. I hate it when I get lesbian tendencies!

2 comments:

jack johnson said...

err.. hmm. instead of looking at cute girls, try looking for cute guys next time ur at a wedding.. :)

Nashie said...

Haha will definitely try that...unfortunately there wasn't many cute guys there at the time :(